WebiMax tailors its services to small businesses' needs on a case-by-case basis and doesn't provide a full breakdown of its pricing and plans on its website as some internet marketing companies do.
However, in the past, WebiMax stated on its website that pricing for its services ranged from $500 to $200,000, which demonstrated its intention to serve businesses of all sizes. It's not clear if this has changed, but it's an indication that the company wants to work with you on pricing.
Once you have agreed on a price, WebiMax operates on month-to-month service deals, so the company won't lock you into a long-term contract. You'll also have an account manager to coordinate with you and help you build your plan.
We were impressed with WebiMax's sales team. We posed as a small business owner interested in the company, to get a better idea of what it offers and test its customer service. The representative at WebiMax assessed our needs and gave us some great background information on the SEO services it could provide. Instead of trying to set us up with a starter or entry-level package, WebiMax matched its services to our hypothetical business's goals. This level of attention demonstrates that the service is a good fit for small businesses.
WebiMax is a full-service agency that offers a wide range of services, including the following:
- PPC services: WebiMax offers free PPC analysis, campaign analysis, landing-page updates and a transparent strategy. It also provides details on long-term strategies, ideas to increase your return on investment, keyword and low-cost channel analysis, and other landing-page updates that can increase your conversion rates.
- SEO tools and services: WebiMax provides Google marketing services, link building, local search help, multilingual SEO support, on-site optimization and SEO copywriting. WebiMax lays out a code of SEO ethics on its site as well, demonstrating that its approach to optimization management is not only good for your business but also ethical.
- Email marketing: This company's email marketing plan includes email acquisition, template design, copy creation, email scheduling and tracking. It also has multistep email campaigns designed to improve engagement and keep customers coming back to your business.
- Social media marketing: WebiMax provides social media marketing services for all of the major social networks: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube. The company also offers social monitoring tools, so you can engage with customers who mention your business on these social networks as well.
- Web and ad design: If you have design needs in addition to your marketing needs, WebiMax can help design your website, ads and landing pages. The company also offers branding, custom web development and e-commerce solutions.
- Reporting features: WebiMax tracks all of the data generated by your campaigns, which you can access through an online customer portal. The insights from this data can help you better manage your internet marketing service and assess the effectiveness of your campaigns.
WebiMax provides full-fledged digital marketing services for all businesses, so you can turn to this company whether you need to quickly design a landing page or create an email marketing campaign. WebiMax works with businesses of all sizes; it won't turn you away just because you're a small business.
Additionally, WebiMax's PPC management offering is one of the best of any company we reviewed. It pairs you with a specialist so you can work together to establish the goals of your PPC campaign. Throughout the campaign, both of you will monitor the progress of the campaign to ensure that it is on track and that you're meeting your goals. Another thing we like about WebiMax is that it offers a free PPC analysis. With this information, you get a clear picture of what the service would do to improve your PPC campaigns.
Overall, WebiMax has the best and most comprehensive services of any internet marketing company we reviewed. It combines breadth of services with personalized attention so you can build out an offering that makes the most sense for your business. Instead of signing up for software and building internet marketing campaigns on your own, you work with a group of experts. WebiMax is one of the few companies we reviewed that have an A+ rating and earned accreditation with the BBB. WebiMax also scored four stars among customer reviews on the BBB site.
The biggest downside of WebiMax that we uncovered is that it doesn't list detailed information about its pricing on its website. That's likely because of the custom nature of the services, but it would be nice to get a ballpark idea. You'll need to contact the company to learn how much its services cost.
WebiMax Customer Support
Like many internet marketing services, WebiMax provides email, phone and live-chat support for its customers, so you can get in touch with a WebiMax representative at any time. WebiMax had one of the best customer service experiences of all the companies we contacted. The representative we spoke with was knowledgeable but not pushy. He made it clear that WebiMax focuses on transparency. WebiMax also has a variety of resources available on its website, including FAQs, a digital marketing guide and a blog.